Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Beauty in a few words....

A tide there is,
an ocean then.
There is only still,
the mother,
pure awareness,
and I remember
who I am.
-unknown

I'm starting this blog so I have somehwere to share all the bullshit that runs through my head on a regular basis, whether it be my thoughts on the injustices of the world, or my simply extremely strange ideas for the day. If you want to read it, please do. If you have thoughts on it, share them. If you want to be bitter and hostile, go away. I think that all the strange little things in life need to be shared, consumed, and thought upon in order to piece together the strange little phenomenon called life. That is my metaphoric way of saying, "WTF IS GOING ON?". Many strange things happen every day, and I like to reflect on them. You never know what to expect and that's part of what makes living life so great.

No comments:

Post a Comment